Focus of the research & development services is the holistic optimisation of material flows like biomass, water, waste, energy and resources. Material flow management supports sustainable economic approaches referring to closed materials cycles as well as the implementation of zero-emission strategies. According to the principles of sustainable development, material flow management must consider environmental, economic and social aspects. To meet the complexity of material flow management and related aspects, IfaS offers a wide range of research & development services in Germany and abroad:
- Material Flow Analysis,
- Material Flow Management Plans & Strategies,Feasibility Studies,
- Leadership & Partnership in (Inter-)National and European Research Projects,
- Academic Education and Training Programmes,
- Organisation of Conferences, Seminars and Workshops,
- Marketing and Public Relations.